We will have invested in Layher Allround plus Strikesoft “Strike Alpha” corporate software to enhance the services we can provide. Strike Alpha allows us to provide 2D and 3D accurate scaffolding drawing in Layher Allround. The current partnership between Layher Allround and Strikesoft allows Rose System Scaffolding to take advantage of this in offering our customers an enhanced product and service.
Strike Alpha allows us to also
- Produce clear drawings.
- Quotes at competitive prices.
- Manage your projects, including forward scheduling, to ensure your deadlines are met.
- Accurate stock picking system from drawn scaffolds to ensure the right equipment is sent, to prevent delays.
Rose System Scaffolding management team has many years experience in scaffolding & has recognised Layher as their scaffold supply partner of choice. Layher are a privately owned company with over 70 years experience. Products are designed and manufactured in Germany and quality is second to none. The latest innovated, Layher Allround Lightweight, is the result of years of research and development.
The benefits to you are:
- Fast – lighter components increase the speed of assembly and reduced transport costs.
- Strong – increased load capacities despite lower weight.
- Safer – improved occupational safety in assembly thanks to the auto lock function.
- Ergonomic – increased height clearance and reduction of physical strain by saving weight in the system.
- Efficient – by combining Strike Alpha with Layher Allround Lightweight we will be able to deliver an efficient service without compromising safety in erection and safety standards of your scaffold structures.
Advantages of Layher Allround:
- No timber boards. Steel decks are sturdy and have ‘non slip’ surface higher load capacity than traditional tubes and fittings.
- Integrates main scaffold with loading bays and stair towers.
- High performance loading towers available in 5kN/m2 or 10kN/m2 safe working load.
- Speed of assembly is fantastic helping ensure your tradesmen can get to work when you want them to.
- Flexibility – any structure or building can be scaffolded.
Rose System Scaffolding has employed Simian Risk as our independent occupational health and safety consultants. Simian Risk were established in 2005 by a team of scaffolding industry experts. Simian Risk and Rose System Scaffolding have jointly developed a safety management system to ensure we provide first class and safe service with a trained team or operatives and managers. You can expect to see a Simian Risk inspector from time to time on your site to help maintain standards and give you advice and support.