- We always seek to have pre-start meetings with customers to meet the site delivery team.
- Our team are all directly employed.
- We will have a site supervisor with SSSTS, CISRS and be competent in Layher Allround.
- Supporting the site supervisor is an experienced Contracts Management team with many years experience.
- We will have all our site information kept centrally in your site office so accessible by the team.
- Our RAMS will be on site and records of all training, and this will be regularly reviewed.
- We attend weekly site progress meetings when requested.
- We carry out iAuditor safety management audits and where agreed the weekly scaffold inspections.
- Simian support us with regular audits using iAuditor.
- We will monitor the built scaffolds against temporary works designs and close out changes quickly.
- We will be available for commercial review meetings at your convenience, so project costs are properly controlled.
Where we have been appointed to carry out your scaffolding we will ensure:
- Scaffold designs are prepared following our rigorous temporary works procedures & using Key Stakeholders. Designs are issued to customers to give the key information needed for approval (e.g. leg loads, tie information etc).
- We prepare detailed R.A.M.S. (Risk Assessment & Method Statements
- We will choose the right team (all directly employed) to carry out the work including the appointment of a qualified site supervisor with the appropriate qualifications.